Thursday, December 02, 2010

Open Letter To My Congressmen

The following is a letter that I just sent to my US Congressmen regarding the Bush Tax Cuts. 
==========================
In this economy, extending the Bush Tax Cut to the Top 2% of the richest Americans at the cost of the average American borders on criminal negligence. 
It has become obvious that the Republicans do not care for anyone else's interests except for those Top 2% of the richest Americans.  What I want to know is on what side of the issue do YOU stand on?  Are you on the side of decency or will you side with those that will destroy and enslave the average American? 
What do you plan on doing to insure that the US Congress is not the paid lackey of the rich and powerful?  Or will you be more concerned about the ability to raise political funds?

Decent people want to know.
==========================

I had sent the above letter using www.congress.org.  It seemed to be an easy and quick way for me to send my thoughts about certain issues to my elected officials.

No comments: