Sunday, December 26, 2010

Who buys a Lexus as a Christmas present?

Whenever I watch the Lexus commercial and I wonder who are the people that buy a Lexus as a Christmas present. If there are people who actually buy one as a Christmas present, do they buy it for themselves or do they buy it for someone else? Lastly, if they buy it as a present for someone else, do they just pay for the initial down payment and let the other person pay the monthly payments? Or do they also make the monthly payments? Or is this one of those spousal things? You know, where your spouse was going to get another car anyway and you wait until Christmas so it can be bought as a "present"?
And I also wonder, with the current economy as it is, what does the Lexus buyer do for a living and how secure do they feel in their job?

My social network card: http://rlty.me/terryi

No comments: